The 1.9.0 version introduced the localization feature we've been missing. We have launched a Russian version for both our app and our site, and will soon introduce a Greek one (we naturally started with languages we could translate ourselves).
Now we turn to our community to help us offer more localized versions. Through this localization program you may earn yourself a lifetime premium subscription and your name in the app credits. What we need from you is to translate our app and our site, but also be in position to support our blog posts on a regular basis; that won't be so hard as our weekly reports follow the same template.
We require this work to be of high quality in terms of grammar and spelling.
Here is a list of languages we wish to focus on:
- Chinese - Assigned to ahsoon
- Dutch - Assigned to Arne
- French - Assigned to Bruno
- German - Assigned to parazitu1899
- Portuguese - Assigned to jcrbaeta
- Spanish - Assigned to figosv
Other languages are also welcome, the ones above are simply our priorities.
- Swedish - Pending assignment to Glidarn
- Danish - Assigned to FredBostrom
- Hebrew - Pending assignment to duduwar
- Croatian - Assigned to basix
- Slovak - Assigned to Patrik
- Czech - Assigned to acharis
- Romanian - Pending assignment to ipy
- Igbo - Pending assignment to jaydada1
Please declare your interest in a reply below so we can arrange the translator assignments.
We encourage you to get in touch with us via Skype as well.
The Footbe Team
This post was edited by Stam (2015-03-10 16:10, 8 years ago)